It’s hard to believe that just three months ago we launched GrainCents to help farmers be better at grain marketing!
We have been working hard, generating hundreds of stories to keep you up to date on changes in the grain markets as it relates to your specific crop and helping you make more sense of grain markets!
Our goal has always been to help you make better grain marketing decisions in this convoluted market. So far we have produced an amazing success rate of 93%, providing you with accurate grain marketing calls again and again.
We want you to maximize the benefits of GrainCents so let’s talk about a few new things we have on the horizon that are going to help your grain marketing decisions.
GrainCents Weekly Digest Email
You may have noticed on our GrainCents Twitter feed these past few weeks that we have been publishing Weekly Grain Marketing Digests.
These are weekly grain marketing newsletters / round-ups for each crop that are sent out to GrainCents subscribers every Sunday, around 8 a.m. EST. They include the following for each specific crop:
1. A summary of the global market trends that past week;
2. Unique FarmLead Marketplace cash market data points;
3. What we’re expecting for that crop’s price moving forward;
4. A reiteration of our cash grain sales position; and
5. A compiled list of our two cents on the major factors affecting your crop.
This is a simple and convenient way to skim the top takeaways affecting your farm’s grain prices and to prepare you for the week ahead. We want to make this as easy as possible for you because we know how busy you are!
Another Grain Marketing Expert At GrainCents
Another big thing coming your way is that we have added Adrian Uzea to our team!
If the combined analytical brain power of Brennan and Garrett weren’t enough to give you the competitive edge in your grain marketing, now your advantage will be taken to the next level with this valuable addition.
Let us introduce you…
• Adrian hails from a mixed farm in Romania’s breadbasket;
• He has a Master’s degree in Ag Economics from the University of Saskatchewan; and,
• For the past eight years has held ag market research and analysis positions at companies that include AGDATA and DePutter Publishing;
Give Feedback to GrainCents
GrainCents is written to be tailor-made for YOU and YOUR farm’s grain marketing!
As a subscriber we want you to reach out to us with questions, comments, or just to say “hi” and ask about what grain markets are doing and how you should be doing grain marketing.
Our days, nights, and weekends are spent making this product better so that you can ultimately make more sense of the grain markets and be better at y0ur grain marketing.
Your GrainCents Team
Brennan, Garrett, and Adrian!